Cooking is an artand food is a work of artist. One prospers as an artist only when the creation is beautiful. In the same way, the success of a cook depends on the beauty and taste of the food. Cake is one of the most desired food items that have taken a special place inevery event of life. Red velvet cake is quite popular onmany big occasions. Severalrecipesare available on the internet for making red velvet cake.However,an easy cake recipe is given below for the beginners. UseNestlé MILKMAIDcondensed milk to make the cake soft and healthy.
- ½ cup ofNestlé MILKMAID
- 1 ½ cups of milk
- 3 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 cup of butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 ½ cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup of cocoa powder
- 150ml vegetable oil
- 3 teaspoons red food colour
- 2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Cream cheese frosting
Procedure to make a red velvet cake
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
- Beat 3 large eggs andwhisk until it becomes a smooth mixture.
- Take butterin a separate mixing bowl,add sugar gradually and beat it for 5-6 minutesand keep it aside when the mixture becomes creamy.
- Add the whisked egg, red food colour, and vanilla essence into the butter and mix them thoroughly in the next step.
- Mix flour, baking soda, and salt into a large container and stir very carefully.Once all the three ingredients are mixed well, add themilkgradually to make it a perfect batter.
- Then, addrest of the ingredients into the batter one by one and stir using a whisk until all of the components are mixed thoroughly.Do not make the batter toothick. Add extra milk as required. Put the batter aside for a few minutes.
- Until the batter settles down into a perfect mixture, you can arrange other required things. Choose a suitablebaking pan, cover the bottomwith parchment paper, and make a thinlayer of butter using a brush.
- Now, pour the batter into the pan and spread evenly.
- Put the baking pan into the oven and bake for 30 minutes. Removethe pan from the oven and keep it aside for a few minutes.
- Once the cake attains room temperature, place it on a cake stand and decorate withcream frosting. Yourred velvet cake is ready to be served.
Follow this easy cake recipe and bake tasty and beautiful red velvet cake at home within a short time to win your dear ones’ heart.