Just walk across to the coffee vending machine and get your daily caffeine fix in the middle of your day.
It has happened to all of us. You’ve been waiting at the hospital, awaiting news of your loved one pulling through a major operation. The stress and tension of waiting is putting you on edge, and you wish there was some way you could relax. Then you spot a coffee vending machine in the corner, and your spirits rise…you quickly walk across to get yourself a cup of coffee to recharge. Within minutes, your mood has dramatically improved and you are ready to face whatever comes next.
You may have often wished to have a coffee vending machine in the office as well. Installing a coffee vending machine makes perfect sense for offices where employees work hard and (often) late, and they need to keep themselves fresh and mentally alert. The machine offers easy and free access to strong hot coffee or a milky, mild brew whenever you wish. The machine also serves as a focal point to mill about chatting with colleagues and exchanging news.
The joys of coffee…
The world over, most people enjoy a refreshing cup of coffee. It is mostly consumed as the first beverage of the day – the caffeine hit dispels any leftover sleep and refreshes a tired mind and body.
Coffee is prepared in different ways all over the world. Many cultures brew it fresh from coffee beans, while others prefer instant coffee powder. It can be had black and strong, with or without sugar. Some consumers like it with a shot of hot milk and a hint of sugar. Some countries like Spain and Columbia encourage coffee drinking even amongst the very young, while other countries prefer that adults consume coffee and not children.
If your workplace still doesn’t have a coffee vending machine, it is time to get one.
How to get the best coffee vending machine in India
Several companies manufacture coffee vending machines in India.
Do go with one of the most reputed brands like Nestlé because:
* You get one of the best coffee vending machines in India.
* You can source a variety of coffees and teas from the parent company.
* The company leases out coffee vending machines to a variety of companies in India.
* The machines are low on maintenance and high on performance.
* The company trains your pantry or housekeeping staff on daily operations and cleaning protocol.
* Since the machine is leased out to your company, you are not required to invest large amounts of money in buying it. The lease is priced competitively, and you can order more than one to place at different points in the office.
Get in touch with a reputed coffee vending machine manufacturer to explain your requirement and discuss pricing and installation.